Friday, April 12, 2013

And featuring one of my best friends...Allison!


This has absolutely nothing to do with Disney, however, I feel like I must share this. One of my longest and dearest friendships from childhood is shared with this girl.

After graduating at Grand Valley State with a Hospitality and Tourism degree, Ally realized that she was being tugged in a different direction. She recently became a nutritionist, personal trainer, and BeachBody Coach. She also has successfully started her own blog at A Realistic Life trying to promote and start her own business. And I was just featured as a guest blogger right here too!

I'm EXTREMELY proud of her for taking such incredible initiative after finding what her true passion is. I also truly enjoy sharing our love of health & fitness together!
Feel free to subscribe to her posts simply because she is hilarious. And... because her posts will make you smile every day ;)

So continuing on after that lovely intro- she has always LOVED Ellen and went to her show a few years ago and was lucky enough to have Ellen dance by her! BUT THEN, a few days ago, she was INCREDIBLY fortunate to have the chance to actually be on the show.

Remember how I said she loves Ellen? Well... she really loves Ellen. Like really.
Be ready to be entertained ;)



She reminds me of what a 10-year old girl would be like when meeting Justin Bieber.

How stinking precious. I just couldn't resist sharing this.

                                                                                                                                                            

But I guess I could add some Disney flare in regards to this!


Hopefully another update will come within the next week--I should know of the other positions I applied for by April 20th... fingers crossed !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment