Wednesday, April 17, 2013

O Happy Day!

Anyone else miss Happy Days?!
So wowza! This week has just been PHENOMENAL !! I just felt like I needed to blog this too because it was just that good.

These past few days astounded me:
  • Got my cap, gown, and tickets all ready for graduation!
  • Sparred for the first time ever and LOVED it -- and bruises to prove of it! (blog later)
  • Have absolutely LOVED the crazy rain we have been getting (even though everyone else wants it to end desperately)
  • Talked to my brother for a half hour today on the phone and the first 5 minutes was literally telling me about the first 20 seconds of his day..aka putting toothpaste on his toothbrush.
  • Got serenaded too when I taught Zumba at a sorority and I think a group of guys singing is one of the sexiest and cutest things ever. And they were pretty darn good too! (or so I pretended like they were singing to me)


  •  Then finished my internship today and got a Meijer gift card from my supervisors along with an e-mail from them saying "you have far exceeded my expectations of you as an intern". Then I got this SUPER cute outfit from our pro shop from the 2 ladies I trained and am currently wearing them right now! Completely shocked and unexpected! How did they know I love blue!?



  • Then had my last Dance Troupe recitals this weekend and saw my family and one of my best friends/old roommate, Audrey whom I haven't seen in AGES! How ironic but this was our show shirt-- ! We sponsored the Rainbow Connection, which is like Make a Wish foundation except just Michigan families. I think this is the first time they've ever had a Disney quote though ;)

We also like to take crazy awesome pictures like this:

We almosttt had a 15-person pyramid!!


But then we kept getting injured and kept failing so we settled for this cute, less hurtful one.
AND I GOT THESE AWARDS!!! HAHA. I was seriously stoked to get these. They hand out only like 20 out of the 150+ dancers and I got 2 of them! How insane! Definitely made my day. 


Fierce?? Rawwwwrrrrrrrrr. (I can try anyways!)



These are also some of our dance videos! I was in 5 of them and 2 of them aren't recorded. The top 3 I was apart of and the bottom 2 were just some of my favorites.
Enjoy if you wish! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment