Saturday, August 24, 2013

Pictures!


Picture time!


Here's my costume that I wear to work:
(Sadly these are all selfies because I've been trying to do this blog post for awhile and my roommates are never home to take a picture of me!)



(Should be tucked in)



And here are my Zumba pictures:


My cute little class!




Talk about the BEST costume ever, right?? It's even Under Armour, which I was pleasantly surprised in. Super comfy. Hanging around in sweats all day? Sure, why not?


And here's some pictures of my gym, Lifeline Fitness, that I work at. I almost always want to pick up the phone saying "Fitness and Wellness Center, this is Erica" since I was a receptionist at the center at Grand Valley but I've caught myself each time (so far!). Also, making sure I don't say "Lifetime fitness" is pretty tricky, too! The place is pretty small, but doable! 

The "office"
View from the back
Typical machines



There's also an aerobic room where I teach Zumba here:




And to end with a joke from Ellen DeGeneres ... 
Why is Peter Pan always flying? .....

He Neverlands. (giggle)



2 comments:

  1. Hey :D I wanted to go to that gym! Is there a rack squat, bench press and leg press ? (other than smith machine)
    Many thanks
    Fanny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Apologies I never got a notification of your comment! The main thing they have there is a smith machine. The leg press machine would be included with the life fitness equipment. I haven't been there in some time, so may have changed since then!

      Delete