Friday, January 27, 2012

Costuming

I cannot even tell you how many people have asked me what my costume looks like.  Obviously since Disney does not have regular work attire, you have no idea what to expect.  So without further ado, the fashion show begins!



Costume, complete with bowtie!
This is how I greet guests.









But I still remain happy!




Here is what I look like in my sweater
over extremely puffy sleeves.....manly   
    
                                       




And oh! I forgot, but these are my pins!
The kids love these for trading.







And sometimes I try to be cute.




















I was going to add all about my job and the resort, but it will be quite lengthy, so I will put it all on the next one with short clips and pictures of the resort! 

It's also extremely nice you can check out 5 complete costumes at once, and return them at the end to get 5 more.  They wash and iron them so you don't have too! This mostly is because the "Disney look" is so important and they want all costumes to look in tip-top shape.


But here's just so you guys can stop being so antsy! :) 

But basically, it could've been worse....


Until next time... 

and I secretly might have wanted the last costume just to be even more super cool.



No comments:

Post a Comment